You know how sometimes you just get distracted from working? Well… I was writing a section about the quadratic formula for the Instructor’s Resource Binder and I went to the Internet to find a link with the Quadratic Formula Song.
You know. The one to the tune of Pop! Goes the Weasel.
Couldn’t find a good video production of it… so, one thing let to another and here is my debut movie-making production. There are a couple animation hiccups in it, but after producing it five times, I’m saying this is as good as it’s going to get. Here’s my Quadratic Formula Song. Enjoy!
Or watch it off YouTube! Pass it on!
Possibly Related Posts:
- Understand in learning objectives – it’s the forest, not the trees
- Elaborations for Creative Thinking in STEM
- What should K-12 teachers be learning about technology?
- The Road Back to Higher Education
- 10 Books to Push Your Thinking about Learning Design