Tonight I have watched four movies back to back while building files for the third book. The third book is a combination of the first and the second, so there’s little actual writing to do. Mostly I just have to do new page numberings and chapter numberings. It’s pretty boring work, so I stopped at the video store on the way home and picked up five $1 movies.
The great thing about never having time to watch movies is that when you finally do have time, you can pretty much grab anything off the shelf.
Here was tonight’s lineup:
1) Because I Said So
2) Fantastic Four Rise of the Silver Surfer
3) Blades of Glory
4) The Fountain
Now it’s 2am and I think maybe time for bed.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Understand in learning objectives – it’s the forest, not the trees
- Elaborations for Creative Thinking in STEM
- What should K-12 teachers be learning about technology?
- The Road Back to Higher Education
- 10 Books to Push Your Thinking about Learning Design