I’m visiting the Techsmith campus tomorrow (makers of Jing, Camtasia, and SnagIt). If you have any suggestions for these products that would make the products easier for our educational or math purposes, please comment them into this post and I will take them with me (along with a few of my own).
Here’s one of mine. I’d like a feature where students could click a button on the video to “ask a question” about something they are watching (at any point). The functionality would let me, as the instructor, access a file with the questions that were asked with the time stamps from the video. This way, I’d see where the students have questions and be able to assess whether I need to post further explanation on specific topics.
So… next week I’ll tell you all about my visit to Techsmith, post some pictures, and maybe we’ll even have a contest for T-shirts or other shwag, depending on what I get. : ) M
Possibly Related Posts:
- Understand in learning objectives – it’s the forest, not the trees
- Elaborations for Creative Thinking in STEM
- What should K-12 teachers be learning about technology?
- The Road Back to Higher Education
- 10 Books to Push Your Thinking about Learning Design