One of the participants in our recent Math & Technology Workshop had never used YouTube before, and on her first go at it, she discovered Math Girl!
Episode I: Differentials Attract (Linear Approximations in Calculus)
Episode II: Zero!’s Dis-Continuity (Discontinuities in Calculus)
Episode III: Rationalize This (in any discussion of rational and irrational numbers)
Who says there’s nothing good on YouTube?
Possibly Related Posts:
- Bringing the Real World to Your Math Class Every Day
- Taking the Algebra Out of College Algebra
- Group Exploration in Math
- Elaborations for Creative Thinking in STEM
- Learning Math is Not a Spectator Sport