Math and Technology Video Adventure
You’ve got to love the Internet. The photos are all from my old Teaching College Math Blogger account, which sends them to Picasa. Animoto compiles the video based on the song you choose. Animoto can get the images directly from Picasa. The video cost $3. What a wonderful technological world!
If, for some reason, the sound doesn’t work for you, follow this link instead.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Learning at Scale Slides from ICTCM
- Clickety Click Click: Awful Measures for Learning
- The Importance of Findability for Learners
- Why Random Practice is Important
- AMATYC Keynote Notes: Durable Learning