Rose and I went to the Aquarium in the lower level of the Mall of America. It is not really big, but I think it is well designed and the novelty of traveling under and through the aquarium makes it totally worth it.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Understand in learning objectives – it’s the forest, not the trees
- Elaborations for Creative Thinking in STEM
- What should K-12 teachers be learning about technology?
- The Road Back to Higher Education
- 10 Books to Push Your Thinking about Learning Design