Last week I gave a presentation at AMATYC about video games for learning algebra. As usual, Mat Moore did a fantastic illustration for the prezi.
It was staged in five levels:
- Level 1: Why use games?
- Level 2: What is a game? (manipulatives, puzzles, and games)
- Level 3: Become a Math Game Critic
- Level 4: Play GOOD Games
- Level 5: Good Algebra Video Games?
You can click through the Prezi below.
Possibly Related Posts:
- AMATYC Keynote Notes: Challenge and Curiosity
- Full version of Algeboats is out!
- Board Games that Change Attitudes
- Coming out of the Closet: I’m a Game Designer!
- Copyright Math