This is a viola/violin that I refinished when I was in high school (okay, that’s like the late 80’s / early 90’s). I had it equipped it with a pickup on the bridge and it sounded wicked cool through a wammy pedal and amp.
I’ve been carrying it and moving it from place to place… Virginia, Montana, Wyoming, Michigan… but I haven’t played it since college (undergraduate) and now.it’s time to let it go to someone who will play it.
This week is CMFF Camp (Chamber Music For Fun) at Blue Lake Fine Arts Camp, and sometimes people use it as an opportunity to finally sever the ties that connect them to some instrument they have never been able to part with before. Well, this is the year.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Elaborations for Creative Thinking in STEM
- What should K-12 teachers be learning about technology?
- The Road Back to Higher Education
- 10 Books to Push Your Thinking about Learning Design
- University of Copenhagen Keynote