Learning at Scale: Using Research To Improve Learning Practices and Technology for Teaching Math
In the last 5 years, there has been a rise in what we might call “large-scale digital learning experiments.” These take the form of centralized courses, vendor-created courseware, online homework systems, MOOCs, and free-range learning platforms. If we mine the research, successes, and failures coming out of these experiments, what can we discover about designing better digital learning experiences and technology for the learning of mathematics?
Possibly Related Posts:
- Adjuncts shouldn’t have to fix a broken system
- Financial Aid, WGU, and OIG
- Expectations About Studying and Syllabi
- The “Please Grade Early” Option
- 100 Technology Skills for Today’s Workforce