Yesterday I spoke at the Education Summit of the World Future Society 2011 Conference about the idea for SOCRAIT (a vision for an education future where learning is personal). Thanks to an audience member from the front row for volunteering to record the talk.
Here are some related links:
- Learn This Button World Future 2011 (this year’s talk, amateur recording)
- Where’s the “Learn This” Button? (20-minute version, TED-style talk, professional recording)
- Prezi for Where’s the Learn This Button (the illustration)
- Levers of Change World Future 2010 (last year’s talk, amateur recording)
- Levers of Change in Higher Education (recorded at ITC eLearning Conference, professional recording)
- Prezi for Levers of Change
- The World is My School: Welcome to the Age of Personalized Learning (article about SOCRAIT in The Futurist)
Possibly Related Posts:
- Financial Aid, WGU, and OIG
- 100 Technology Skills for Today’s Workforce
- Learning at Scale Slides from ICTCM
- Clickety Click Click: Awful Measures for Learning
- Why high contextual interference?