Well, I guess you just have to visit 360 and read this post – a candidate in the U.S. could technically with the election with just under 25% of the vote! Many of us have taught a math class that involves voting methods, and my dislike of the electoral college method continues to grow as I learn more about how others vote.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Elaborations for Creative Thinking in STEM
- Learning Math is Not a Spectator Sport
- Recorded Webinar: Teaching Math in 2020
- AMATYC Keynote Notes: Challenge and Curiosity
- AMATYC Keynote Notes: Interaction and Impasse