Well, I guess you just have to visit 360 and read this post – a candidate in the U.S. could technically with the election with just under 25% of the vote! Many of us have taught a math class that involves voting methods, and my dislike of the electoral college method continues to grow as I learn more about how others vote.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Bringing the Real World to Your Math Class Every Day
- Taking the Algebra Out of College Algebra
- Group Exploration in Math
- Elaborations for Creative Thinking in STEM
- Learning Math is Not a Spectator Sport