Since it is often difficult to get Internet access at conference venues, I have prerecorded a movie walking you through my online calculus class. I produced a slightly different version for the Mathematica User Conference, and it turned out to be a good thing because the Internet access in the hotel went down when there was a power outage. This is part of my presentation at the Traveling Workshop Session today, so I thought I would share it here too. If you’d like to watch a larger version, click here.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Teaching in Higher Ed Podcast about ESIL Lens
- Add Graphs In The World to Courses
- ESIL: A Learning Lens for the Digital Age
- Bringing the Real World to Your Math Class Every Day
- Understand in learning objectives – it’s the forest, not the trees