Here’s a resource (built like a children’s book – pictures and all) called John and Bettys’ Journey into Complex Numbers.
I think that algebra students would enjoy this as an introduction to complex numbers. The whole book (with pictures) is available at the site. Thanks to samjshah for tipping me to this one.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Group Exploration in Math
- Elaborations for Creative Thinking in STEM
- Learning Math is Not a Spectator Sport
- Recorded Webinar: Teaching Math in 2020
- AMATYC Keynote Notes: Challenge and Curiosity