Here’s a resource (built like a children’s book – pictures and all) called John and Bettys’ Journey into Complex Numbers.
I think that algebra students would enjoy this as an introduction to complex numbers. The whole book (with pictures) is available at the site. Thanks to samjshah for tipping me to this one.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Bringing the Real World to Your Math Class Every Day
- Taking the Algebra Out of College Algebra
- Group Exploration in Math
- Elaborations for Creative Thinking in STEM
- Learning Math is Not a Spectator Sport