Are we true Michiganders now? When we moved here, we thought that people in this state spent a ridiculous amount of money on aquatic craft. Well, we still think that, but now we are the proud new owners of an aquatic craft – a used Old Town 12-foot canoe (with paddles and lifejackets).
Joel says that before we take it out for our 13th anniversary (tomorrow), we are going to have to get in it in the front yard and learn how to fight with each other in a canoe (without tipping).
Possibly Related Posts:
- Understand in learning objectives – it’s the forest, not the trees
- Elaborations for Creative Thinking in STEM
- What should K-12 teachers be learning about technology?
- The Road Back to Higher Education
- 10 Books to Push Your Thinking about Learning Design