They say a picture is worth 1000 words. Then here are about 15,000.
I’ve taken screenshots of several examples of the algebra through calculus that WolframAlpha will do.
You can see the album of screenshots here.
I’ll let you see the implications for yourself.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Why prototype a digital course?
- What does Math Teaching look like in 2020?
- Surviving (and Thriving) in the Age of Technology-Enhanced Teaching
- Canvas Guides for Math and Chemistry
- WolframAlpha Facebook Report