Implications for Math Instructors
They say a picture is worth 1000 words. Then here are about 15,000.
I’ve taken screenshots of several examples of the algebra through calculus that WolframAlpha will do.
You can see the album of screenshots here.
I’ll let you see the implications for yourself.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Learning at Scale Slides from ICTCM
- Elaborations for Creative Thinking in STEM
- The Importance of Findability for Learners
- Learning Math is Not a Spectator Sport
- Recorded Webinar: Teaching Math in 2020