Check out the story published in The Chronicle of Higher Education A Calculating Web Site Could Ignite a New Campus ‘Math War’.
There’s one small error I think I should point out in the story. “In other words, it can instantly do all the homework and test questions found in many calculus textbooks.” Replace the word “all” with the word “some.”
Possibly Related Posts:
- Reimagining Calculus Keynote
- Adjuncts shouldn’t have to fix a broken system
- Financial Aid, WGU, and OIG
- Interdisciplinary Courseware to the Rescue?
- Adding Future Proof Skills to Course Syllabii