I was up early (5am) for a Friday to prepare for a presentation on the other side of the state. So there I am sitting at my computer at 5:37am on April 18 when I feel like my chair has suddenly started a slow wobble.
I though … huh, that sure feels like the gentle earthquake I experienced in Equador, but this is Michigan. First thought … my chair must be about to collapse (hmm… time for that diet to resume). But, after examining the chair base, it looks okay. Second thought … I must just need to get a LOT more sleep.
(turns out, it WAS an earthquake)
Sorry … I haven’t been updating this much. I’ve got to tell you about our trip to NYC, and I have some other pictures to post, but it’s not going to happen until the semester is over!
Possibly Related Posts:
- Elaborations for Creative Thinking in STEM
- What should K-12 teachers be learning about technology?
- The Road Back to Higher Education
- 10 Books to Push Your Thinking about Learning Design
- University of Copenhagen Keynote