This is a wonderful presentation designed by Diana Hestwood and Linda Russell (of Minneapolis Community & Technical College). After last year’s presentation about “the emerging adult brain” I asked Diana if there was an existing presentation that we could use to explain the brain science to students when we go back to our classrooms. This year, Diana held a workshop to help us implement the teaching of brain science in the classroom, and part of that was this PowerPoint presentation.
Because Diana wants this presentation to be used in classrooms, I am posting three versions of this file:
- the original powerpoint file
- a file version which should run directly on the internet with animations
- a pdf version (because I think it will run on cell phones and just about anything – no animations)
If you have any questions about the presentation, email Diana Hestwood and I’m sure she will be happy to answer them.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Why prototype a digital course?
- Idea Sex
- TEDxMuskegon: A Recipe for Free Range Learning
- Failure is a NORMAL Part of Learning
- Where does learning happen?