I had one of those “now I feel like an idiot” moments today when I discovered how to do something completely by accident. I always suspected that there might have been an easy way (in Word) to resize an entire table at once.
1) Move right side of table.
2) Distribute columns evenly.
3) Move bottom of table.
4) Distribute rows evenly.
New way: Watch the video
(it can be done in ONE easy step)
Possibly Related Posts:
- Elaborations for Creative Thinking in STEM
- What should K-12 teachers be learning about technology?
- The Road Back to Higher Education
- 10 Books to Push Your Thinking about Learning Design
- University of Copenhagen Keynote