This is a public service message. We have always loved giving and receiving Omaha Steaks, but HATE the containers that they come in. I just discovered a list of recyclers (listed by states) that will take EPS styrofoam and recycle it. And, there’s one in Muskegon! I even called to verify that these containers are something they can recycle and they are.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Why prototype a digital course?
- What should K-12 teachers be learning about technology?
- The Road Back to Higher Education
- 10 Books to Push Your Thinking about Learning Design
- University of Copenhagen Keynote