Sometimes you get a large pdf file from someone, and you want to use just a few pages of it for a chunk of your online class or to send to a colleague. If you have Adobe Acrobat Standard ($90 with education pricing), you can extract just a few pages of the pdf and save it as a new file. Here’s a short demonstration of how to do it.
Click here to watch the video demonstration.
I post the group activities that come with my calculus book for the online students to work on and then they can collaborate on the discussion boards. Sometimes I use these materials as part of my videos too. Either way, it is convenient to have the smaller packaging.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Elaborations for Creative Thinking in STEM
- What should K-12 teachers be learning about technology?
- The Road Back to Higher Education
- 10 Books to Push Your Thinking about Learning Design
- University of Copenhagen Keynote