Last year I created a six-lesson series for learning how to use MathType better, faster, more efficiently.
This is Lesson 1: Creating the Ctrl-E hotkeys to open and close MathType with a keyboard shortcut. This is on Windows XP with Office 2003.
This is something you only have to set up once on your computer. Once you’ve got the macros and hotkeys built, it’s done and you can use it until you have a computer crash or get a new computer.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Aligning Inline Equations Vertically in Instructure Canvas
- Tutorials on the Instructure Canvas Equation Editor
- Tips for the Equation Editor in Instructure Canvas
- Navigating WolframAlpha Pro Features
- Open and Close MathType Equations Quickly