I first saw this desktop software demonstrated in a TED Talk from 2007. I just stumbled across a more detailed version of how the software works and it is particularly well-suited to tablets!!
Unfortunately, BumpTop is still in Beta. But it’s nice to know that we’ll be able to use it eventually.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Elaborations for Creative Thinking in STEM
- What should K-12 teachers be learning about technology?
- The Road Back to Higher Education
- 10 Books to Push Your Thinking about Learning Design
- University of Copenhagen Keynote