Happy Halloween: Antiderivative Costume
I did have one student that dressed up this year (we didn’t have class on Halloween this year, so that is a bit of a deterrent). Here’s Nate dressed as an antiderivative – I told him he can win a scary costume contest!
Possibly Related Posts:
- Elaborations for Creative Thinking in STEM
- Learning Math is Not a Spectator Sport
- Recorded Webinar: Teaching Math in 2020
- AMATYC Keynote Notes: Challenge and Curiosity
- AMATYC Keynote Notes: Interaction and Impasse