I’m really bummed that I missed nominating my blog for the EduBlog Awards by one day, but there are some great contenders for in all the “best blog” categories… You should check out some of the fantastic educational blogs that were nominated!
Anyways, nobody comments on this blog … ahem… so I wouldn’t have won anyways, since winning requires reader participation (voting).
(Note from the author… how the hundreds of people who read this blog every week can have nothing to say is beyond me… perhaps you can enlighten me?)
My consolation prize is that today I have made it to 100 published blog posts!
Possibly Related Posts:
- Elaborations for Creative Thinking in STEM
- What should K-12 teachers be learning about technology?
- The Road Back to Higher Education
- 10 Books to Push Your Thinking about Learning Design
- University of Copenhagen Keynote