Future of eLearning
Here is today’s talk from the World Future Conference. I’ve been thinking about the future of eLearning for almost a year now (in preparation for this talk). It’s always amazing to me how my unorganized thoughts crystalize into visions in the last few days before a talk. In this talk I propose a new direction (vision) for educational eLearning – one in which the learning platform is chosen and customized by the student instead of the instructor and institution.
Links related to today’s presentation:
- The video for The Future of eLearning (thanks Jim for being the recording tech on this)
- The Prezi presentation for The Future of eLearning
- The World is My School: Welcome to the Era of Personalized Learning (The Futurist, Jan/Feb 2011)
Possibly Related Posts:
- Learning at Scale Slides from ICTCM
- The Importance of Findability for Learners
- Interdisciplinary Courseware to the Rescue?
- Why prototype a digital course?
- Adding Future Proof Skills to Course Syllabii