If you haven’t noticed, I’m having trouble slowing down to one post a day. Meg sent in this great YouTube video of an acapella performance of a song about a finite group of order two right before I left for AMATYC and I’m just getting back to all those pre-conference emails.
Now, many of my readers won’t really even remember abstract algebra, but you have to appreciate this lovely song about the group (and how all the mathematicians in the room and behind the camera giggle at all the lyrics)… I wonder why everyone thinks we are nerds?
Possibly Related Posts:
- Elaborations for Creative Thinking in STEM
- What should K-12 teachers be learning about technology?
- The Road Back to Higher Education
- 10 Books to Push Your Thinking about Learning Design
- University of Copenhagen Keynote