Today’s Guest Blogger is Robert Foth, from Pima Community College.
In the presentation I give a quick demo on how to use Audacity, where to go to download videos (or just the audio) of youtube clips, and how I use the Flip Video Recorder. The idea was to get the faculty (adjuncts and full-time) to think about presenting content in a more dynamic way they just the use of text.
Thanks Robert for your post! To find Maria in India, go here.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Learning at Scale Slides from ICTCM
- Clickety Click Click: Awful Measures for Learning
- The Importance of Findability for Learners
- Why Random Practice is Important
- AMATYC Keynote Notes: Durable Learning