For anyone who has ever had trouble convincing your administration to give you the proper tools to teach online, I give you this little gift: eLearning Tools for STEM, published today in eLearning Magazine.
The tools for STEM eLearning
- Recording & editing software
- Equation software and training
- Synchronous communication system
- Online homework system
Other head-turning resources for STEM
- Wolfram Demonstrations
- Digital libraries (a lengthy list)
- Video collections (another list)
Other tips (about accessibility, computer labs, etc) can be found at the end of the article.
You can read about all the tools, and why I recommend them, by going to the article, eLearning Tools for STEM.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Taking the Algebra Out of College Algebra
- Understand in learning objectives – it’s the forest, not the trees
- Group Exploration in Math
- Learning at Scale Slides from ICTCM
- Elaborations for Creative Thinking in STEM