So… after four months of not losing weight despite not eating dessert. I gave up.
Well, I didn’t give up on losing weight, just the desserts part. I began a new diet called HMR that is sponsored by one of the hospital’s weight loss center.
Ironically, on this diet, I have a lot (as in 3 a day) of vanilla and chocolate shakes, special snack bars (peanut butter, chocolate, caramel flavored), and very small entrees plus whatever fruits and veggies I want to eat.
It feels a bit like the opposite of the previous diet… before I had almost no sweets… no I have almost all sweets. Strange.
Also, I should have started this diet in the summer, when it was warm, because I think all these cold shakes are lowering my core body temperature.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Elaborations for Creative Thinking in STEM
- What should K-12 teachers be learning about technology?
- The Road Back to Higher Education
- 10 Books to Push Your Thinking about Learning Design
- University of Copenhagen Keynote