Do the new shelves = volume of current mess?
I’ve been looking at a cluttered garage for three years now, and although I do get enough space cleared out for my car every winter, it’s really ridiculous that the garage is this disorganized.
Having finally discovered how to get these little house projects done (hire someone), we have some new garage shelves.
What do you think, can the mess be reorganized into the shelves?
Possibly Related Posts:
- Elaborations for Creative Thinking in STEM
- What should K-12 teachers be learning about technology?
- The Road Back to Higher Education
- 10 Books to Push Your Thinking about Learning Design
- University of Copenhagen Keynote