I was finally derailed by a pudding cake dessert after three months of dessert abstinence. On Friday, a bunch of us went out for dinner at this really nice restaurant in Minneapolis called B.A.N.K. It is a beautiful restaurant in an old bank building with old art-deco chandeliers (see my cell phone picture below). Our dinner party had a private room in one of the old bank executive offices.
We had a lovely dinner, lots of lovely red wine, and… when the time came (and perhaps because my wine glass was endlessly full) I broke down and had this pudding cake creation. Modeling the dessert experience is Roger, a dinner companion who wanted to have his picture in a blog! Welcome to the blog Roger!
Possibly Related Posts:
- Understand in learning objectives – it’s the forest, not the trees
- Elaborations for Creative Thinking in STEM
- What should K-12 teachers be learning about technology?
- The Road Back to Higher Education
- 10 Books to Push Your Thinking about Learning Design