You may recall that I took the Office 2007 plunge over a year ago and gave up after a month because it wasn’t compatible with Adobe Acrobat 8. Well, it’s a year later and (in preparation to install some other software that overlays Office), I decided to try again.
First, I can report that my prior Acrobat – Office 2007 issues have been resolved.
Second, if you have to upgrade to Office 2007, but already have a prior version of Office and MathType installed, I have instructions for going through this process.
Third, if you’ve got both Office 2007 and MathType installed, but would like to change the keyboard commands for opening or closing an inline equation, watch the MathType tutorial video.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Contemporary Algebra Collection (new resources 2/4/2019)
- Teaching in Higher Ed Podcast about ESIL Lens
- Add Graphs In The World to Courses
- Taking the Algebra Out of College Algebra
- Group Exploration in Math