These claymation videos (posted over on Division by Zero) by Dave Richeson are absolutely fantastic!
First, Tying the Knot.
Second, Through one hole or two?
Whether you teach topology or not, you (and your students) should be able to appreciate these demonstrations. I hope there will be more coming!
Possibly Related Posts:
- Taking the Algebra Out of College Algebra
- Group Exploration in Math
- Elaborations for Creative Thinking in STEM
- Learning Math is Not a Spectator Sport
- Recorded Webinar: Teaching Math in 2020