As I was watching videos on YouTube about the Large Hadron Collider, this series of videos called The Periodic Table of Videos caught my attention. I am sharing the video of Antimony with you (Antimony is the name of my avatar in Second Life) here:
What would the math equivalent of the periodic table be? We have sets of numbers, theorems, functions, and rules, but what interesting, unifying element (note the pun) could you build a set of videos around?
Possibly Related Posts:
- ESIL: A Learning Lens for the Digital Age
- Bringing the Real World to Your Math Class Every Day
- Understand in learning objectives – it’s the forest, not the trees
- Group Exploration in Math
- Learning at Scale Slides from ICTCM