Diana Hestwood has been learning about the emerging adult brain (translation: the brains of our college students) for years. She sent me the latest version of her presentation (which she calls the “condensed” version, which was presented to the Project ACCESS fellows at AMATYC last month.
If you’ve never seen one of Diana’s presentations, it’s worth a look. Actually, even if you have seen the presentations, it’s always good to get a refresher. If nothing else, it might reduce your frustration level with freshmen college students.
Uploaded on authorSTREAM by aSGuest5468
Possibly Related Posts:
- Clickety Click Click: Awful Measures for Learning
- Why high contextual interference?
- Recorded Webinar: Teaching Math in 2020
- AMATYC Keynote Notes: Challenge and Curiosity
- Interdisciplinary Courseware to the Rescue?