My latest “Teaching with Tech” column for MAA Focus just published this week.
Here are the general topic areas:
- Carrying a library of “good problems” with you for topics you are teaching.
- Transfer an application problem to the computer/projector in your classroom.
- Share your lecture notes from class (from a blackboard, whiteboard, or document camera).
- Keep notes from a meeting.
- Make a copy of a handout or meeting agenda.
- Share student work for discussion about good methods or errors in thinking.
- Answer emailed questions easily.
- Tips for Conferences
Possibly Related Posts:
- WolframAlpha Facebook Report
- Data Sleuthing
- Level Up: Video Games for Learning Algebra
- Coming out of the Closet: I’m a Game Designer!
- Video Code Easter Eggs