When you use the Canvas equation editor to insert an equation surrounded by text, you may be wishing there was some way to align the equations in the middle vertically, instead of on the bottom (the default setting for inline equations). Well, there is, but you’re going to have to be just a little brave and do a tiny edit to the HTML to fix it.
The basic fix is to grab a small bit of HTML code and paste it
Possibly Related Posts:
- The Importance of Findability for Learners
- Learning Math is Not a Spectator Sport
- Recorded Webinar: Teaching Math in 2020
- AMATYC Keynote Notes: Challenge and Curiosity
- AMATYC Keynote Notes: Interaction and Impasse