My latest “Teaching with Tech” column for MAA Focus just published this week.
Here are the general topic areas:
- Carrying a library of “good problems” with you for topics you are teaching.
- Transfer an application problem to the computer/projector in your classroom.
- Share your lecture notes from class (from a blackboard, whiteboard, or document camera).
- Keep notes from a meeting.
- Make a copy of a handout or meeting agenda.
- Share student work for discussion about good methods or errors in thinking.
- Answer emailed questions easily.
- Tips for Conferences
Possibly Related Posts:
- Recorded Webinar: Teaching Math in 2020
- AMATYC Keynote Notes: Challenge and Curiosity
- AMATYC Keynote Notes: Interaction and Impasse
- Demo with a Magnifying Glass for MacBooks
- The 1-9-90 Rule and Observations of a Classroom Experience