Here’s the story about how I came to use social media and why. If you’ve had trouble understanding why on earth people use social media, this might be helpful. I used social media to track my dissertation progress and develop a network of interested colleagues. I used social media to learn how to become a digital game designer. I use social media to stay connected to and learn from a fascinating collection of futurists, math education colleagues, social media experts, and data visualization folks from around the world. This is something I put together for my Social Media MOOC.
Possibly Related Posts:
- 10 Tips for Writing a Good Bug Ticket
- The Watch: Killer Feature of the FitBit Force
- Navigating Twitter Tutorial: The Basics
- LinkedIn Connection Timeline
- WolframAlpha Facebook Report