It sounds like something that we might have done on our many travels, but these are my new favorite yoga moves and I thought I would share them with you. The pictures are both from a website of Kundalini Yoga Postures. Actually, just for the record, I have ridden a camel a couple of times and seen the sufis meditating.
Why do they call it the sufi grind? For a hint on this one, I thought I’d share a little video of the “authentic” sufis that we saw when we were in Turkey.
As a matter of fact, I just did both these postures while I waited for this video to upload (satellite upload is a bit slower than satellite download). My back always feels so much better after these postures. My yoga instructor said something about these postures massaging the spinal fluid in your spinal column – and you can really feel it happening.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Elaborations for Creative Thinking in STEM
- What should K-12 teachers be learning about technology?
- The Road Back to Higher Education
- 10 Books to Push Your Thinking about Learning Design
- University of Copenhagen Keynote