Inspired by a post from Sam (on the blog 4TeachersSake) on using MathType to bring nice-looking equations into OneNote, I thought I would try bringing equations into Windows Journal.
From an equation that is already in a document, you just copy the equation and then paste it in Windows Journal. The scaling becomes a little pixelated as you re-size the image (drag the corners of the image), but it’s not bad.
Of course, you can also just print the whole file directly to Journal (including the equations), which for me is easier, but you can do this too!
Possibly Related Posts:
- Elaborations for Creative Thinking in STEM
- Learning Math is Not a Spectator Sport
- Recorded Webinar: Teaching Math in 2020
- AMATYC Keynote Notes: Challenge and Curiosity
- AMATYC Keynote Notes: Interaction and Impasse