Let’s start with the bad: Wicked
People kept telling me how great this book was. It has never taken me 3 weeks to read a novel before, and I’ll admit that last night I just gave up with approximately 30 pages to go because I just had no interest in reading it anymore.
And now the good: The 13th Tale
I listened to this one (from Audible). It was very good… original plot, engrossing storyline, etc. It’s a book about the life of a fictional reclusive author and her reclusive biographer.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Elaborations for Creative Thinking in STEM
- What should K-12 teachers be learning about technology?
- The Road Back to Higher Education
- 10 Books to Push Your Thinking about Learning Design
- University of Copenhagen Keynote