Finally, I have found a service that will “slurp” your blog up into a book… thus creating an instant scrapbook!
It’s called “Blog Slurper” (really I think it’s called Blurb BookSmart) and the software is free (although it will cost something to have your book printed).
So, if you’ve been trying to figure out how to turn all that online journaling (I mean, blogging) into an easy scrapbook, now you can!
My first task will be do “slurp” up all of my posts from my European trip and then add more of the pictures to it to create the scrapbook for this trip.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Elaborations for Creative Thinking in STEM
- What should K-12 teachers be learning about technology?
- The Road Back to Higher Education
- 10 Books to Push Your Thinking about Learning Design
- University of Copenhagen Keynote