Blinded by the Light!
Someone at the college was overheard saying “WTF is that big bright thing in the sky?” The only “sun” I’ve seen for a few weeks is the Jing icon on my desktop when I pull it off it’s dock (LOL).
I was actually considering the purchase of a Sunrise Alarm Clock, which gradually wakes you to a simulated sunrise and puts you to sleep with a simulated sunset.
After three weeks of dreary, snowy weather, I am sitting at my desk wearing sunglasses! The sun is blazing through the skylight above my desk and blinding me. (no complaints)
If only I didn’t have to spend the whole day at my desk writing… 600 pages and counting… (book two).
Possibly Related Posts:
- Elaborations for Creative Thinking in STEM
- What should K-12 teachers be learning about technology?
- The Road Back to Higher Education
- 10 Books to Push Your Thinking about Learning Design
- University of Copenhagen Keynote