Could I have really made this video when I was 15 years old?
Okay, our lipsynching sucks, and it’s obvious that we’re a bit obsessed with special effects, but it is interesting that even back in 1988, I was a bit obsessed with technology.
AND I was much skinnier back then! Maybe there’s hope?
(in case you can’t figure it out, I’m the blond, and yes, that was my electric guitar)
Possibly Related Posts:
- Elaborations for Creative Thinking in STEM
- What should K-12 teachers be learning about technology?
- The Road Back to Higher Education
- 10 Books to Push Your Thinking about Learning Design
- University of Copenhagen Keynote