This is a video from Bill Myers that shows you how to install some big red cursors and pointers for making videos to make it easier to track the mouse. Here’s the link to the download for the cursors.
I’m not sure he was thinking about this intent in the video, but it seems that these cursors would also work well for projecting from a tablet, when it can ALSO be difficult for students to track the mouse.
I found this on the TechSmith Visual Lounge Blog, which always has some nice stuff.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Teaching in Higher Ed Podcast about ESIL Lens
- Add Graphs In The World to Courses
- ESIL: A Learning Lens for the Digital Age
- Bringing the Real World to Your Math Class Every Day
- Understand in learning objectives – it’s the forest, not the trees