This is a video from Bill Myers that shows you how to install some big red cursors and pointers for making videos to make it easier to track the mouse. Here’s the link to the download for the cursors.
I’m not sure he was thinking about this intent in the video, but it seems that these cursors would also work well for projecting from a tablet, when it can ALSO be difficult for students to track the mouse.
I found this on the TechSmith Visual Lounge Blog, which always has some nice stuff.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Learning at Scale Slides from ICTCM
- Write an Operating System for Your Brain
- The Four Processors: A Neogeneralist Problem?
- Clickety Click Click: Awful Measures for Learning
- The Importance of Findability for Learners