I’ve actually been “tweeting” from inside Gmail for a while now, but I decided to take the official “Twitter” plunge. You can see my tweets on the sidebar of the blog, or just bookmark my twitter page.
I figured those of you without gmail (still don’t know why you haven’t taken that plunge) never see the taglines, and there’s no way to go back and see all of them for a period of time.
Plus, I’m thinking about trying to use twitter to keep track of my dissertation tasks once I get back from India.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Write an Operating System for Your Brain
- The Four Processors: A Neogeneralist Problem?
- Strategies for Escaping the Echo Chamber
- Lean in to the Discomfort
- Steal Back Your Time and Accomplish Your Goals