Just thought I would share the recording of “Surviving (and Thriving) in the Age of Digital Enhanced Teaching”, recorded at The University of Copenhagen. It includes some research I’ve been diving into about why student engagement, particularly interactions, are so important for learning. Enjoy!
Possibly Related Posts:
- Canvas Network Social Media Course
- Reason to Calculate the Vertex
- Keeping the Same Instructor
- Elephant in the Room: Captioning Math Videos
- Podcast Interview: Teaching Online Calculus