You can create folders to organize your resources and it will send you personalized bulletins to notify you of new resources that have been added that meet your interests. Cool! I spent some time speaking with Rachael and I think I will be organizing a folder of my favorites for their next newsletter.
I haven’t had time to really check it out, but I thought I would at least pass it on before I forget about it! If you have a project with materials or metadata to add to their collection, email them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Elaborations for Creative Thinking in STEM
- Learning Math is Not a Spectator Sport
- Recorded Webinar: Teaching Math in 2020
- AMATYC Keynote Notes: Challenge and Curiosity
- AMATYC Keynote Notes: Interaction and Impasse