AMSER (Applied Math and Science Education Repository)
You can create folders to organize your resources and it will send you personalized bulletins to notify you of new resources that have been added that meet your interests. Cool! I spent some time speaking with Rachael and I think I will be organizing a folder of my favorites for their next newsletter.
I haven’t had time to really check it out, but I thought I would at least pass it on before I forget about it! If you have a project with materials or metadata to add to their collection, email them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Elaborations for Creative Thinking in STEM
- Learning Math is Not a Spectator Sport
- Recorded Webinar: Teaching Math in 2020
- AMATYC Keynote Notes: Challenge and Curiosity
- AMATYC Keynote Notes: Interaction and Impasse